25 athletes will represent Estonia at the European Athletics U23 Championships taking place at Kadriorg Stadium, Tallinn. In total, the competition will bring more than 1,000 athletes from all over Europe to Tallinn.
The Estonian team:
- Karoli Käärt – 100m
- Lilian Turban – high jump
- Marleen Mülla – pole vault
- Lishanna Ilves – long jump
- Eliise Anijalg – triple jump
- Annika Emily Kelly – hammer throw
- Gedly Tugi – javelin
- Katre Sofia Palm – heptathlon
- Karl Erik Nazarov – 100m
- Henri Sai – 100m
- Martin Täht – 110m hurdles
- Kenro Tohter – 110m hurdles
- Lukas Lessel – 400m hurdles
- Eerik Haamer – pole vault
- Kevin Sakson – shot put and discus throw
- Kunnar Erich Viisel – javelin
- Ken-Mark Minkovski – 200m
- Karl-Oskar Pajus – 400m
- Karel-Sander Kljuzin – 800m
- Andry Soo – 5000m
- Hendrik Lillemets – high jump
The relay teams
- 4x100m – Karl Erik Nazarov, Henri Sai, Ken-Mark Minkovski, Lukas Lessel and Robin Sapar
- 4x400m – Karl-Oskar Pajus, Robin Sapar, Kaido Kossas, Märt Riso and Jakob Keller
The Estonian team for the European Athletics U20 Championships will be confirmed in a week.
The official international partners of the 2021 European Athletics U23 and U20 Championships are Spar and Le Gruyère, the broadcasting partner is Eurovision and the official cooperation partner is Mondo. The supporters of the competition are Audi, Kalev, NIKE, Postimees, SYNLAB Eesti, Tradehouse, Utilitas and Värska Vesi. The competitions are organized by the Estonian Athletic Association in cooperation with the European Athletics Association, the City of Tallinn and the Ministry of Culture.
Come and cheer for the future medal winners – get your ticket now from Piletilevi!